Please join Richmond County Home Educators on Saturday, February 28, 2015 for our annual Education Fair.
Time: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
What: The theme is Going Green.
Students are invited to research a topic within the theme, prepare a display board and give a short presentation.
There will also be several stations where families can explore the theme together. This year’s stations are:
- One Man’s Junk – Homeschool Edition
- Upcycled Art
- Recycled Construction Site
- Sign up for topics and to bring potluck items at:
- Student presentations can be anywhere from 5 seconds or 2-3 minutes in length. This is designed to be affirming, not pressured.
- Many students use a 35.5″x 46″ triboard to be displayed or one close to that size.