Please join Richmond County Home Educators on Thursday, June 4th, 2015 for Field Day!
This will be the last formal event until August 2015.
Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm
What: Come play, hang out and socialize and celebrate! Family-friendly field day games, a playground and makings for an ice-cream social will all be available.
- We need parent-volunteers to help with games, sign up
- Please sign up each child; teams will be determined ahead of time.
- Wear clothing you don’t mind getting wet or dirty; a swimsuit and sunscreen are highly recommended.
- There are accessible restrooms available on-site.
- Please sign up to bring game supplies
- There is a fenced playground as well as a large field area for games.
- Bring a picnic lunch for your family.
- Richmond County Home Educators will provide an ice cream social at the end of Field Day.
Some Extra Resources
- North Carolina Department of Non-Public Education – This is a great time of year to check in with education requirements and make sure your information is correct.
- Richmond County Library Summer Reading Program Information
- If you are considering supplementing your summer homeschool; many children also take part in church-based VBS programs, the Richmond Community Theater’s Young People’s Theatre and RSHS Sports Camps. If you would like further information or other ideas just contact RCHE and we will try to connect you with the right resource.